Sunday 3 August 2014

Snapshots

I know, it's been a while. I don't think I have ever been so exhausted in all my life. Despite having moved 3 times in the last 5 years I was very laid back about our move and the chaos it entails. How hard could it be? Well, it turns out, very. A 1 and 2 year old do not make for easy packing/ unpacking/ admin. The job has seemed harder still as we are now effectively camping at the new house as all of our stuff will stay in boxes until we have the place ripped apart and put back together again early next year (we will move to a small rental cottage nearby while this happens) Anyway, enough complaining as the new house is amazing - I feel so lucky and excited to get started bringing it into shape and realising my 'vision'.... there is a awful lot to do and if I'm honest I'm a little nervous as to a) the very tight budget and b) the time scale with the new babe appearing early February. But hey, why not take on every stress inducing life event at once right?! Here are some snapshots of what we have been up to either side packing/ cleaning/ bickering/ endless trips to the tip/ opening yet more spaghetti hoops/ hitting the gin......
our new home

lost amongst toys

pollen lover

Lentil and the Mint

just because..

fruits of the new garden - bring on the damson gin...

pooped. It's alright for some....

wake up.....

fetch doggy

mmmm healthy lunch....

on a 'creature hunt' and who popped out to say hi? 

jousting with godpops Will

moi

Maurice chewing on a leaf

1st class travel

we in. big phew.

great apple tree 


more wildlife

and more...

pile up

I have a feeling the fruit harvest will not amount to much!

training

every room looks the same... eeek....

pretty

superhero. Always ready.

putting the veggies to bed

walkers

sunny woodland



No comments:

Post a Comment