Tuesday 22 April 2014

Snapshots

Highs and lows, highs and lows.... the never ending ebb and flow of life..... Last week saw a lot of highs - visits to the park, a day at Hestercombe, a weekend at Granny and Grandpas and the annual Easter Egg Hunt, the consumption of enough chocolate to sink a battle ship.... Then there were the lows - a 2 year old who refuses to leave your side for more than 1 minute, a 2 year old who when told no or your cut his toast into the wromg shapes has a massive meltdown, a 2 year old who if you dare to say Good Morning to glares at you with slit eyes and grunts and a 2 year old who, POINT BLANK refuses to sleep beyond 5am. I am pulling my hair out....!! On the other hand I have a smiley, happy, giggly, easy going Maurice Mint..... taking sides? me?!

(Also slightly annoyed these pics make Lenny look like an angel - must try a lot harder to show more reality....!!)

bros

nice light

browsing......

oh look mummy I found one that makes you shrink....

uh....oh......uhh....uhhhhhh

one day he will catch a bee and regret it....

My Mint. Cheesed Off.

happiness is a swing and some sun

no mum, I dont have an egg in my hamster cheek honest...

loot. 
pop up books. amaze.

squidge

did you know all swans belong to the queen..... dont they?!

good place to throw sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment