Friday 17 January 2014

Hands OFF my DVD's.

Friday's here. At last. Tonight is all about pj's, slippers, chow mein, peanut m+m's, a blanket, the sofa and one of my treasured DVD's.

One of my biggest bugbears is lending people DVD's. You NEVER get them back. So I have decided to NEVER lend any of mine again. So, if you ask if you can borrow one and I politely but firmly refuse you can go ahead and think I am a controlling freak. But I will be the controlling freak with all the films I love to watch over and over and over again to hand so nur nur ne nur nur......

My taste in movies is as far from high brow as you can get. I like beautiful films and don't really care if the script is dodgy, the historical content wholly inaccurate or the plot slushy and sentimental. If they are a feast for the eyes I am happy. This post will upset movie boffins as I am well aware my choices of go to films are decidedly uncool but you know what? I dont care. (Wow, I am in a contrary mood today) These are my DVD delights (can you name them all?)

answer

answer

answer


answer

answer

answer
answer

answer

answer
answer


answer

answer

answer

answer

answer

answer

answer

answer

answer

answer

answer

answer

answer

answer

answer

answer

answer

answer


3 comments:

  1. No! A bit mean don't you think... not including the answers!

    ReplyDelete