Friday 24 January 2014

Heart of the Home.....

This week has been tricky to say the least. Rupert has been away and Lenny has seriously been pushing me hard. People say "he's 2 thats what 2 years olds do" or "he's just testing his boundaries" well frankly I say he's been acting like a little devil!!!! My lovely friend Marianne had him today to give me some much needed time out to catch up on household chores and he has come home full of beans and being delightful again. Go figure?! Whatever you did Marianne - you have saved me! Thank you. All this has meant I have had NO time to even think about the blog or anything else fun or creative hence the silence. I now have the boys in bed, a large glass of red and I'm back on my beloved computer catching up on some web surfing. Unreal, e-world I have missed you (and yes, I know how weird and sad that sounds). I have property in my head. We currently rent our house and I love it - I really do but I also am beginning to feel a definite itch to buy again and get my teeth stuck into a project. I think we will begin to think seriously about this in the Autumn but in the meantime it's all about dreaming of the perfect home.... When Rupert reads this post he will be sweating and wondering how he is going to reel in my very over inflated plans for our next house! I am currently pouring over kitchens. Naffly called The Heart of the Home but rightly so - in my opinion the most important room. By far. I think the next kitchen's hit list is cool shelving for storage (those who have been to my house will know I have about 100 kilner jars!),  an open fire to cook on, and light. Oh, and a HUGE table for everyone to sit around for hours. Oh, and maybe a sofa/ snug area. Oh, and an adjouning playroom..... Oh and...... Oh and...... Oh and......

(All pics sourced from Pinterest)






































No comments:

Post a Comment